Saturday, January 31, 2015

100th Day of School!

Now that I teach 5th grade, we don't celebrate the 100th day on as grand a scale as when I taught younger grades. As a kid, I remember the 100th day, always in early February, being a day filled with themed activities, kids wearing 100 items, and teachers having a chance to be creative!

I went on Pinterest this morning to look at some fun ideas and put together some of my favorites that I found. 

**please note: none of these ideas are mine. The sources are in the top left corner of the photos**

Tell me in the comments: what are your favorite 100th day activities?

1. Decorate the Entrance

The excitement and celebration begins the moment kids walk into the school!



2. Educational Connnection

As a math and science teacher, I especially love the connection to STEM curriculum!



3. 100th Day Fashion




4. Gift Bags

Kids love getting presents!!


5. Fun activities that encourage imagination and creativity

 

6. Community Building




Leave a comment and tell me some of your favorite activities for the 100th day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment